|School makes me tired of life
||[Nov. 5th, 2008|08:58 pm]
Let me attempt to remember anything significant since the last post...|
1. I'm $10 richer, HAHA! Only Katie and Sten get that.
2. My life has basically become classes and work, which sucks. What sucks even more is that it's November and it still rains every weekend. Hello, Florida, rainy/hurricane season is supposed to be over! Like this weekend was the first time we all went out....like since we came back here.
3. However, we totally made up for it by hitting up DISNEY during fall break! It was my first time (yea yea shocked faces galore) and it was such a blast. We got to all four parks and rode all the important rides. I got my ears and ate lots of Mickey ice cream bars. Dreams do come true!
4. The grad school process has (basically) begun, ack! GREs, SoPs, GPAs, fuck!
5. Let's talk about my semester of hell come January - Orgo (with lab), Chemical oceanography (with lab), genetics, marine mammals, readings in marine science. And my credits from my internship. So while I'll be taking 16 credits, I'll look like I took 18.
6. I'm not too fond of my electives anymore. OK I lie, who doesn't love the history of sexuality? But now I'm just constantly (well, should be constantly) reading for philosophy and histry, when I'd rather study for orgo or cell molec (well, rather as in I'd like to pass both classes)
7. Can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving! I need the break!
8. I'll just say: OBAMA! That's all
9. I can't wait for the rain to stop so we can hit the beach...blah1